This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Base made of extremely robust material with internal, reinforced seams for increased durability
- Welded carry system with EVA padding for a comfortable carry even with heavy loads
- 2 color-coded gear loops inside for to allow an organized overview of all your equipment
- Inner mesh compartment with robust zip
- Removable divider to separate the main compartment and 1 inner pocket for emergency equipment
Robust, fully-featured canyoning gear bag made of tarpaulin. --The History of EDELRID-- EDELRID was founded by Julius EDELmann and Carl RIDder in 1863. At first, the company made braids and cords. Julius Edelmann was a salesman and mountaineer, Carl Ridder a technician, who specialized in braiding machines. The faces might have changed over the years but EDELRID remains an innovative and creative company to this day. In 1953 EDELRID invented the kernmantel rope and revolutionized the world of climbing. Materials and production techniques were constantly improved and then 11 years later, EDELRID produced a rope capable of wit'standing multiple falls - the forerunner of the modern dynamic climbing rope. Climbing has never looked back since. EDELRID specializes in four sectors: Sports, Safety, Adventure Parks and Industry. The four EDELRID divisions originate from the company's core competences in textile braiding and processing (i.e. weaving, braiding, stitching and textile finishing). As a manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), EDELRID puts safety and quality first during both development and production.
EDELRID Canyoneer Guide 50 Backpack 3051cu in B01AC20TB0