This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capacity: 35 Litres. External dimensions: 21.5"x12.2"x10" (47x31x15cm). Part of Helikon Bushcraft Line. Durable top carry handle. Zippered flap external pocket with inner high-quality grommet. Inner top lid mesh pocket with zipper. Large main compartment with quick-release buckle loop, six loops of PALS Webbing and access to aluminium back support
- Snow collar with drawstring. 3.5”x2” (7.62x5cm) loop field for hook backed badges, patches or tags. Side, front and bottom PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments. Three external buckled pockets with drawstring sleeves and drainage holes on the bottom
- Buckled pockets designed for carrying objects (such as axe or knife) behind. Quick release compression straps equipped with hook-and-loop ties. Firm and rubberised glove friendly zip pulls. Heavily padded and stiffened back with air mesh and removable aluminium support
- Adjustable and detachable quick release hip belt with two rows of PALS webbing and elastic tie loops. Anatomically designed padded quick release shoulder straps with air mesh, hook-and-loop ties, D-rings and elastic sternum strap. Reinforced bottom and key points
- Hydration systems compatible – Camelbak holder and hydration tube port. MOLLE and PALS compatible. Durable YKK zippers with metal sliders. European Patent No.004063428-0003. Designed with survival trainers from Survivaltech.pl. Material: 500D Cordura, Nylon 210D. Weight: 1670g
Made on the pattern of time-established ALICE (All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment) pack, the Matilda Backpack from Helikon retains a functionality and gets rid of features proved redundant. A great inspiration to design this backpack was the unofficial hymn of Austria: Waltzing Matilda. It is not about dancing a girlfriend, though – the Matilda, in this case, is a heavy backpack, and waltzing is not about spinning around the ballroom, but about heaving the survival gear all across the outback. The pack features durable drag and carry handle, two zippered lid pockets, snow collar and a loop field for easy hook-and-loop customisation. To save weight, the backpack is made of the Nylon 210D and Cordura 500D, which allows for a lighter weight, while guaranteeing the durability at critical points. Furthermore, the pack features zippered hydration compartment and three spacious external pockets, which have a drawstring sleeve and bottom drainage hole and are sewn on the corners, leaving a centre channel capable of carrying long object (e.g. axe or knife). Presented Matilda Pack also goes with heavy-duty compression straps, firm carrying handle, stiffened and specially shaped padded back, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps, as well as removable waist system, which helps to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body and ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The side, top and bottom compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort, and disturbance to the balance. The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional MOLLE compatible equipment through many robust PALS straps all-round
Helikon Matilda Backpack Coyote B077BCTYC5