- Proprietary, vertically welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
- Roomy, comfortable, relaxed fit efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction. Included microfleece-lined stuff sack that doubles as a pillow and a mesh storage bag.
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation also allows two Hotbed bags to be zipped together (LH bag to RH bag).
- Thermal Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft. Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort. Face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper. Single-handed draw cords adjust hood and chest closure.
Designed for the camper whos ready to do more backpacking, this ultra-warm synthetic bag is filled with Thermal Q insulation and sports vertically welded Lamina construction on top to maximize loft and eliminate cold spots where you need it most. Roomy mummy cut can be mated to a second bag using the full-length zipper.
Mountain Hardwear Hotbed Torch 0 Sleeping Bag B01BKYKJXW